Self-Edit Websites all come equipped with powerful plug-ins that help make maintaining your website quick and easy. Currently there are over 50 powerful plug-ins, including:
- Announcements - display important notices or announcements.
- Banner Rotator - rotates and reports page views for each banner.
- Business Directory - a categorized list of contact information for businesses.
- Events Calendar - sophisticated calendar for listing single or multi-day events.
- Classified Ads - allow users to update / post and pay for ads.
- Download Center - supports multiple types of files and documents.
- Email Forms - visitors can fill out interactive forms that are emailed to any address.
- F.A.Q. - organized all your frequently answered questions on one or multiple pages.
- Guestbook - allow visitors to leave a private or public message on your website.
- Links - add links to other websites in unlimited different categories.
- Mailing List - supports send out emails to a group of users.
- Media Center - allow users to watch streaming audio and video from your website.
- Newsletter - post and archive your newsletters in both web and PDF format.
- Photo Gallery - create thumbnails and have them displayed in galleries.
- Random Quotes - use our pre-loaded quotes or add your own.
- Random Pictures - show a slideshow or random group of pictures on any page.
- Search - allows visitors to search your entire website.
- Survey - collect complex information and view statistics of the results.
- Site Membership - have a password protected membership area of your website.
- Shopping Cart Storefront - users add your products to the shopping card for purchase.
- User Poll - ask your visitors a question through an interactive poll.
- Testimonials - organizes and displays text/voice testimonials.
For the history of Self-Edit Technology, please visit: What is Self-Edit Technology?
Call right now: 1-87-SELF-EDIT and talk to an expert, 24 hours a day.
“My company has been involved with Self-Edit technology for close to four years now. I have never in my business experiences encountered any other company that provides the quality of customer service like Self-Edit. In today's market it is very hard to find a web service provider that will answer their phone or even answer their e-mails when you need them to. I do not recall a time I have called and not gotten an immediate response from Self-Edit. Self-Edit goes above and beyond to deliver the type of service that is unprecedented in their industry or any industry for that matter. Self-Edit combines their excellent customer service with outstanding web products & services to leave you totally satisfied. Not to mention prices that still blow my mind as to how they can take care of my needs like they do and deliver over and over again the quality service and product that my company needs to stay competitive.
Thanks especially to Jeff Curnew and Self-Edit for keeping my company on the cutting edge and treating me with the respect that I deserve.
Josh Lovett, President, Gotta Lovett Marketing, Inc, http://gottalovettmarketing.com/