Self-Edit Websites all come equipped with powerful plug-ins that help make maintaining your website quick and easy. Currently there are over 50 powerful plug-ins, including:
- Announcements - display important notices or announcements.
- Banner Rotator - rotates and reports page views for each banner.
- Business Directory - a categorized list of contact information for businesses.
- Events Calendar - sophisticated calendar for listing single or multi-day events.
- Classified Ads - allow users to update / post and pay for ads.
- Download Center - supports multiple types of files and documents.
- Email Forms - visitors can fill out interactive forms that are emailed to any address.
- F.A.Q. - organized all your frequently answered questions on one or multiple pages.
- Guestbook - allow visitors to leave a private or public message on your website.
- Links - add links to other websites in unlimited different categories.
- Mailing List - supports send out emails to a group of users.
- Media Center - allow users to watch streaming audio and video from your website.
- Newsletter - post and archive your newsletters in both web and PDF format.
- Photo Gallery - create thumbnails and have them displayed in galleries.
- Random Quotes - use our pre-loaded quotes or add your own.
- Random Pictures - show a slideshow or random group of pictures on any page.
- Search - allows visitors to search your entire website.
- Survey - collect complex information and view statistics of the results.
- Site Membership - have a password protected membership area of your website.
- Shopping Cart Storefront - users add your products to the shopping card for purchase.
- User Poll - ask your visitors a question through an interactive poll.
- Testimonials - organizes and displays text/voice testimonials.
For the history of Self-Edit Technology, please visit: What is Self-Edit Technology?
Call right now: 1-87-SELF-EDIT and talk to an expert, 24 hours a day.
I am recommending www.self-edit.com for all your SEO requirements. This company can without a doubt help you get your site positioned for organic search. In addition you can have direct control to update and change your site online as you need it.
They will speak plainly about what is REALLY required in regards to SEO. Despite being in the marketing business for years, they dispelled a number of myths about SEO that I didn't fully understand.
If you want to know if they know thier stuff or not, just go to google.com and type in Website Construction. Of the millions of web pages in the world and the millions of companies they come up on the first page as of this writing. Go to Google.ca and type the same inquiry and they come up both number one and number two on Googles search. Obviously they practise what they preach.
D.L. Adams and Associates Ltd. www.dladams.com